- A celebration of Soul Train with Pee Wee Ellis and Fred Wesley, deejay’d by Biz Markie
- New York Debuts of Rio samba sensation Diogo Nogueira, Germany’s Ray Collins’ Hot Club, and The Palmetto Bug Stompers from New Orleans
- Electro-swing from Paris with Caravan Palace – with a French Revolution costume contestto celebrate Bastille Day
- FREE Opening Night on June 27th – enter by lottery on MidsummerNightSwing.org;
- Tribute to Illinois Jacquet and 3rd Annual Ambassador Prize Dance Contest in Memory of the Great Frankie Manning on July 16th
Tickets are on sale now for Lincoln Center’s 23rd season of Midsummer Night Swing taking place every Tuesday through Saturday, June 28—July 16, with an added opening event on Monday, June 27th. Swing’s 16 dazzling nights of dancing will take place at the band shell in Damrosch Park, on West 62nd Street between Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues.